Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way.

Sled Dog Team Role Play Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Second~Chance~

~Second~Chance~

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!   'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey there!

I thought I'd create a thread where you can introduce yourself to this site and make a few friends!

So, let's see...
I'm known as 'Second Chance' or 'Nova', but 'Chance' will do nicely on this site. ^.^ I'm an avid roleplayer and I'm currently in the middle of writing my own book. If you like 'gifted' (powers) type stories then feel free to PM me for a snippet!

I love to chat, make friends, draw and write, and I'm normally on the computer 4-9pm Monday-Fridays, sometimes a lot longer on the weekends. (I once was online for 15 hours! o_O It was New Years Eve xDD)

I'm currently obsessed with the 'Darren Shan/Cirque Du Freak' saga. One of the best lot of books I think I've read. If you've read them then Steve = <3 OMGness xDDDDD What is it with me liking evil people? xP

My DeviantART account is: www.primevalover.deviantart.com.
My YouTube account is: https://www.youtube.com/user/NovaWolfolia.
My Wajas account is: #98710/#89768.

What about you lot?
Back to top Go down
Adorkablefailure

Adorkablefailure

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!   'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Allo thar!!!! My name is Kyara [real.] You can call me Kitkat though! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!   'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello Chance. You know me. Razz

Hello Kitkit. n.n

OMGness! I love evil people too! (Draco Malfoy, Murtagh...) xDD
Back to top Go down
~Second~Chance~

~Second~Chance~

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!   'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Evil people rule - or will rule the world - xDDD
Back to top Go down
Darkcrescent

Darkcrescent

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!   'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Hello people. I'm Furzle on wajas (108549), and go by Furzle, Dark, or 'hey you'. I love evil people in books/movies too, and fauxhawks/facial hair. I like the old school batman movies (Penguin= ♥️), but TDK was pretty awsome as well.

What are some of you guys' favorite movies/music/bands/etc.?
I love fantasy books, but not so much horror. I have a tendency to scare myself silly with stupid things, but not be bothered by hardcore creep-outs. xD
My music of choice is symphonic metal, but I listen to a little bit of everything except for rap and country. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!   'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way. :: OOC :: Out Of Charrie Chat-
Jump to: