Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way.

Sled Dog Team Role Play Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Short Course

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovingly Depressed[ADMIN]
Admin

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Gear's Team will run the short course here. Marked in ORANGE!

The Short Course 188

Last edited by Lovingly Depressed[ADMIN] on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://racehardplayhard.rpg-board.net
Admin

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:01 pm

The Short Course GEAR

Gear followed the musher as he called the dogs to follow. They'd need to get suited up before the actual run. The dogs remained in their lines until they got to the barn. It was just a huge room where all the equipment was stored. There were two handlers waiting for them and they went down the lines placing the dogs in harnesses. After a few shakes each dog was ready to go. The musher finished adjusting the sled then called up each dog in order. He clipped their harnesses to the tug line and rewarded them with a small piece of cheese.

The Short Course Mellie

As each dog was securely fastened to the tug line they began barking and the barn became an echoing box of noise. Mellie joined in the barking due to pure excitement. This would be her first day running with some of the newer dogs and she was quite excited. She yipped over to Gear "Ready when you are!" he knew that the musher would be the first to give orders but only to Gear and Ryi. Then they'd pass the orders to the other dogs.
Back to top Go down
Darkcrescent

Darkcrescent

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Loki stood with his tail making circles on the ground, his posture relaxed as they were harnessed. However, he couldn't help releasing a little bark of excitement as the other dogs created a racket. He looked over at Eski and grinned, nudging her with his nose over the line.

Domino bounced up and down in her harness, barking loudly. She was ready to run, the energy surging through her body already as she tried to wait calmly, but failed. She shook her head, the ruff of fur around her neck flying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Frindgett

Frindgett

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:10 pm

The Short Course 29530x4

Julio would be fastened to his space in the long line him being a rather big dog he took his job seriously. Big in size and muscle he prepared for the short course as the usual runs were, he would shake lightly looking to the female next to him he nodded and gave a sort of canine smirk then would wait for the pulling to begin.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:47 am

I felt the nudge on my shoulder as I was being clipped in, and turned to return the gesture enthusiastically. A grin seeped over my ebony lips, and my tail was swishing gently. I couldn't wait to run. To leap forward into the snow and keep going, breath heavy in my throat and muscles clenching and loosening. I yipped excitedly, but not loud enough to carry to the musher's ears.
Back to top Go down
Admin

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:55 pm

The Short Course GEAR

Gear barked to the musher. He was jumping and pulling on the tug line. It was secured to the floor and already connected to the sled so all the musher would ave to do is unclip from the floor. He whined and barked and barked and whined. It was amazing how much he acted like a puppy when he was in the harness.

Back to top Go down
╬ҜѦЇ₦_ҜѦ€Ȓ╬

╬ҜѦЇ₦_ҜѦ€Ȓ╬

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:12 pm

The Short Course RN_Dog_Siberian_Husky_2

Akila stood stiffly as she was being clipped in, and kept her head down and her ears pressed flat against her head. She wasn't scared, but instead was nervous being around a bunch of new dogs. Aki wasn't really sure what she should do. Part of her wanted to bark in excitement along with the others, while the other part wanted desperately to be back in her kennel, curled up and away from all the noise.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 pm

I was desperate to start running, but I was also watching the new dog carefully. I guessed we would not be doing anything serious today as the musher would probably want to break us in as a team. I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Darkcrescent

Darkcrescent

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Loki grinned at Eski before following her gaze to the new dog. "Hello!" he barked at her, wagging his tail and smiling.

Domino bounced in her harness, smiling at the new dog by her. She resisted the urge to leap on her in greeting, mostly because it would be a hard feat to accomplish at the moment. Instead, she occupied herself with wagging her tail as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
╬ҜѦЇ₦_ҜѦ€Ȓ╬

╬ҜѦЇ₦_ҜѦ€Ȓ╬

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Aki kept her gaze on the ground in front of her, but wagged her tail in a shy greeting. After several moments she plucked up the courage to look at the dogs around her. They all seemed really nice, but she was still unsure what to expect. She glanced over at the dog who was wagging her tail quite ferociously and smiled. "Hello there. I'm Akila... You can call me Aki though"
Back to top Go down
Darkcrescent

Darkcrescent

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Domino's grin widened as Akila introdouced herself. "I'm Domino, but you can call me Do," she yipped, slowing down but still bouncing on her paws.

"Hello, I am Loki," Loki called from his spot farther up the line. He smiled reassuringly at her before turning to face the front again, his tail hanging calmly by his legs.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:59 am

"I'm Eski. Nice to meet you. How'd you end up in this godforsaken blizzard?" I laughed, wagging my tail and sitting down as I waited for the musher to begin.
Back to top Go down
╬ҜѦЇ₦_ҜѦ€Ȓ╬

╬ҜѦЇ₦_ҜѦ€Ȓ╬

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Aki lifted her head slightly and looked at Do, Loki, and Eski. "It's nice to meet you all." She said. She smiled at her new friends. She was happy that there were so many nice dogs here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Short Course Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Short Course   The Short Course Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Short Course
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way. :: Sled Dog Teams :: Team # 849 [Gear's Team]-
Jump to: